The Bluemels Bicycle Fender Set - 700c/650B Wheels provides classic full fender coverage that looks amazing on your bike. With Bluemels you can ride your bike no matter what the weather is doing. We've got your back!
700c/650B Wheel Options
11807 - B35 Bluemels Fender Set, Black, Fits 700 x 20-28
- 11808 - B35 Bluemels Fender Set, Silver, Fits 700 x 20-28
- 11811 - B45 Bluemels Fender Set, Black, Fits 700 x 28-37
- 11812 - B45 Bluemels Fender Set, Silver, Fits 700 x 28-37
- 11815 - B55 Bluemels Fender Set, Black, Fits 700 x 38-47
- 11816 - B55 Bluemels Fender Set, Silver, Fits 700 x 38-47
- Made in Germany
- Fender Weights (per set, including mounting hardware)
- 11807 and 11808: 532g
- 11811 and 11812: 566g
- 11815 and 11816: 626g
- 11819 and 11820: 690g
- 11823 and 11824: 730g
Front Fender Length: 680mm, Rear Fender Length: 1185mm
- Black Mounting Hardware
- All Fender sets come complete with mounting hardware and instructions
- Mounting eyelets or frame/fork mounting clamps are required for installation. If you do not have mounting eyelets on your bike, please find our frame mounting clamps on our "Fender Parts" page
- Time to install: roughly 2 hours, tools such as a measuring tape, hacksaw (stays may need to be shortened), file, 7 and 8mm wrench, and 4mm allen key are required. Bolt on fender applications take time and mechanical experience to install. Watch this video on basic fender mounting to be confident in your installation skills. Installation is best performed at your local bike shop.
IMPORTANT FITTING TIP: The fender profile width measurement must be able to fit through the seat stays and fork legs of the bicycle. It is important that you measure this before ordering to avoid fitting issues later.
These fenders are lightweight and very durable thanks to SKS Germany's "Sandwich" technology, where ultra-fine strips of aluminum are embedded into a plastic coating. The Bluemels fenders feature a break-away safety system, which allows the fender stays to uncouple should a branch or other debris get caught between your spokes and fender while riding. The rear fender features a cut-out on the front facing portion to allow for easier mounting and more adjustability near the bottom bracket. These fenders come in a variety of sizes, fitting wheels from 20"-29" and tire widths from 20-57mm. All of the Bluemels fenders come in a black finish, while some models are also available in silver.